Discover your marketing strategy
In the basis a good marketing strategy provides you
with detailed answers to these questions;
Who are your most valuable buyers?
Why do they want to buy from you?
What should you communicate with them?
How will you reach them?
Why you need a marketing strategy
“The most organized marketers are 397% more likely to report success”
“Goal-setting marketers are 376% more likely to report success”
“Marketers with a documented strategy are 313% more likely to report success”
As you can see from the report above, your marketing strategy has a serious impact on your potential for success!
To see where you stand right now, answer the questions below for yourself.
- Do you have specific marketing goals written down with deadlines, and are you actively benchmarking them with real-world outcomes?
- Do you know the psychographics of your ideal customers? For example, which challenges are they experiencing and why do they buy from you?
- Do you know exactly what makes you different from your competitors?
- Do you have a step-by-step plan describing which channels you should be using and what you should be doing there to grow for the next 6 to 12 months?
- Do you keep notes of the new things you are learning about your customers, your competition, and your prior marketing efforts so that you’re constantly improving?
If you answered NO to 2 or more questions that’s great news, because then you can still improve a lot!
How I can help you with your marketing strategy
Get in touch!
I would love to help you with your marketing strategy!